World Records "Fastest 30-Storey Jenga Tower"
you want to break a record that is published in a record book or
governed by an international authorithy, there may be other or
additional rules. See here for more
- This record is for the fastest Jenga tower to be
constructed to 30 levels.
- The tower is to be made entirely from Jenga blocks in
strict accordance with the rules for the commercial Jenga game.
- Participants can take as many breaks as they wish.
- The tower should be built in accordance to the rules i.e.
levels of 3 bricks
- It is advisable that the witnesses keep count of the levels
as the tower is constructed.
- The attempt is to be made by two participants.
- Both participants must make the attempt using one hand
only, the other hand must be by their side or behind their back at all
- The time for the attempt starts from countdown.
- An accurate stopwatch must be used to measure the time of
Silke and Ralf Laue
|Simon Spalding and Ali
Maili (Great Britain)
|17 August 1997
|Sabrina Ibrahim, John
Alex Agboola (Great Britain)
||28 January 2003
|Silke and Ralf Laue
||8 October 2004
|Dan Mogan and Anastasia
|1. April 2005
your Jenga at amazon.com,
your Jenga Extreme at amazon.com